Meeting Minutes - November 14, 2014
- Melissa is looking for someone who could audit the books this year. We just need a CPA who is willing to do it for a donation or preferably free, if possible. If you have any names, please send them to Melissa Graver.
- Emily has arranged for SCRC to help with the Love to Learn event at Frank Theater again this year on February 21, 2015, from 9-11am. We are in need of volunteers to help make this event a success. If you are willing or know someone who is, please contact Emily or myself.
- We have approximately 20 shirt orders, if, we as a council, buy 2M, 2L, and 2XL for volunteers to borrow. We need 24. Would you like to place an order soon, so that we can have our shirts for the events in February. If you are interested please let me know, so I can get an order to Emily.
- All arrangements have been made for the February 7 event. Speakers are booked. The $100 deposit has been paid. Margie is sending out a save the date by the end of this week.
- Preparation for the spring event are underway. We booked the Gutherie Library in Hanover and can use the facility for free. We just need to pay for food and we are hoping to keep the cost to attend about $15.
- The next newsletter is scheduled to go out by January 9, 2015. Please have articles to Margie by January 6, 2015:
Next Meeting: January 14, 2015 at W. York Issacs